Quartz stone is a kind of abbreviation of the current quartz stone slab manufacturer for its produced plate. Because the main component of the plate is quartz content of more than 93%, it is called quartz stone.
Quartz stone production process
Description of quartz stone process:
1. Raw material collection: purchase of raw and auxiliary materials such as glass, quartz, and resin.
(2) Quartz sand
2. Material selection: use fans, iron removal equipment, manual selection to remove impurities and iron filings in the granular raw materials.
3. Ingredients: After the material selection is completed, the materials are transported into the mixing system. The materials are fully mixed in the gravity-free mixer to eliminate the problem of color difference and uneven particles. After the mixing is completed, it is transported to the corresponding batching bin, and the batching system automatically mixes the ingredients during production.
4. Stirring: Fully stir and mix the unsaturated polyester resin, pigments, additives, and granular powder.
5. Cloth: The mixed materials mixed into the cloth car through the conveyor belt, and then the cloth car evenly distributes the material into the cloth mold frame.
6. Vacuum high-frequency vibration pressure plate: After the cloth is finished, it is transmitted to the press equipment, and the vibration is pressed under the vacuum condition of -0.1MPa.
7. Heating and curing: After pressing, the blank is put into a curing furnace at 85-110℃ for heating and shaping.
8. Fixed thickness grinding: After the blank is solidified, after 24 hours of cooling and cooling, it enters the fixed thickness equipment for fixed thickness.
9. Polishing: After the thickness is set, a 20-head polishing machine is used for water-polishing. According to different requirements, polish until the gloss reaches 40-70°.
10. Inspection: To inspect the appearance quality of the board.
11. Cutting board: Use vertical and horizontal cutting, bridge cutting machine equipment to cut the product to the required size.
12. Packaging and storage: The cut products are air-dried and packaged, and then stored in the warehouse.
Processing technology of finished quartz stone
Quartz processing is an important link to ensure the quality of the table. No matter how good the quartz stone plate, if it does not follow the strict quartz stone processing method, there will be quality problems.
The processing requirements of quartz stone are in principle the same as the processing of natural stone, which is the same as natural hemp stone and granite. The operator who processes quartz stone should have experience in processing natural stone. Operators who have experience in processing ordinary artificial stone but no experience in processing natural stone must be trained in principle before taking up their jobs.
Necessary processing tools: multi-functional marble cutting machine (cutting material, edging and chamfering), sanding machine (with special diamond grinding disc, resin grinding disc), cantilever water grinding and polishing machine, gong machine (with quartz stone gong head), Curve data, A-shaped clip, G-shaped clip, small blade, triangular glass fixture, wiring socket, etc.
Special glue: marble glue (white, transparent), special glue for quartz stone (factory preparation), special dry glue for quartz stone (factory preparation), curing agent.
Because the hardness of quartz stone is too high, its plasticity is not as strong as artificial stone, and its processing technology is also higher than that of artificial stone. The following are the matters that must be paid attention to when processing quartz stone:
① Connection: Quartz stone connection generally adopts 45-degree splicing. When making a flat connection, the connection surface must be straightened with a straight knife, and the connection can be seamless before the connection can be made. In addition, the color of the glue must be tested before the connection.
The remaining glue at the joint is shoveled away with a small blade after gelation but before it is hard. When the glue is completely hardened, it should be polished. The polishing range should not be expanded.
After the quartz stone is connected, there will generally be traces like lines in the splice, but it is not easy to see if you do not look closely, and it does not affect the appearance.
② Opening: When opening the furnace hole, there should be a shim plate at the bottom of the quartz stone plate, which cannot be completely suspended, and the bearing capacity should be uniform to prevent cracking during the opening process due to uneven force.
Before drilling, first, reinforce the four sides and the middle of the bottom of the quartz stone, and then drill holes at the four corners of the furnace hole (the drill bit must be a high-hardness diamond drill bit, which is sold in Yunfu’s stone processing tool supply store), and then slowly use a wire cutting machine And cut into squares with even force. When cutting, you can’t cut through the board at once. It should be cut in two steps. The first step cuts the plate thickness by 1/3, and the second step cuts the plate to prevent the plate from cracking.
After the furnace hole is cut into squares, use the angle grinder to grind the four corners of the furnace hole into a circular arc angle, the arc radius is not less than R10mm, the back of the furnace hole four corners is thickened with a small plate of about 120×120mm, and then the angle grinder grinds to the corresponding The arc is thickened with quartz stone plates with a width of more than 30mm on all four sides. In addition, the distance between the furnace hole edge and the rear water retaining edge is not less than 70mm.
③ Edge grinding and chamfering: use hard diamond water abrasive disc, first 50#, then 150#, then 300#; when polishing, start with 500# water abrasive disc, then use 800#, 1000#, 1500#, 2000, in turn, Have polishing.
Note that diamond water-grinding discs must be hard and must be emphasized with the supplier. The size of the water-grinding disc is divided into 3 inches or 4 inches, which can be determined according to the user requirements.
④ Use of glue: Before using glue, the glue must be stirred well. The glue curing agent is the same as the ordinary artificial stone curing agent, and the relationship between the addition amount and the temperature is as follows:
When the temperature is below 10℃, the amount of curing agent added is 1.5-2% of the glue;
When the temperature is 10℃–20℃, the amount of curing agent added is 1% of the glue;
When the temperature is 20℃–30℃, the amount of curing agent added is 0.5-0.8% of the glue;
When the temperature is above 30℃, the amount of curing agent added is 0.5% of the glue.