Quartz is a mineral resource with very stable physical and chemical properties. Quartzite is a short name for the plates produced by quartz stone slab manufacturers. Because its main component quartz content is as high as 94%, it is said Quartz stone.
Quartz process description:
1. Raw material collection: purchase of raw and auxiliary materials such as glass, quartz, and resin.
2. Material selection: use fans, iron removal equipment, manual selection of impurities, iron filings, etc. in the granular raw materials
3. Ingredients: After the materials are selected, the materials are transported into the mixing system. The materials are fully mixed in a gravity-free mixer to eliminate the problem of material color differences and uneven particles. After the mixing is completed, it is transported to the corresponding batching bin, and the batching system automatically mixes the ingredients during production.
4. Stirring: Fully stir and mix the unsaturated polyester resin, pigments, additives, and granular powder.
5. Cloth: The mixed material mixed into the cloth car through the conveyor belt, and then the cloth will evenly distribute the material into the cloth mold frame.
6. Vacuum high-frequency vibration pressure plate: After the cloth is finished, it is transmitted to the press equipment and subjected to vibration pressing under the vacuum condition of -0.1MPa.
7. Heating and curing: After pressing, the blank is put into a curing furnace at 85-110 ℃ for heating and shaping.
8. Fixed thickness grinding: After the blank is solidified, after 24 hours of cooling and cooling, it enters the fixed thickness equipment for fixed thickness.
9. Polishing: After the thickness is set, a 20-head polishing machine is used for water-polishing. According to different needs, polish until the gloss reaches 40-70 °.
10. Inspection: To inspect the appearance quality of the board.
11. Cutting board: Use vertical and horizontal cutting, bridge cutting machine equipment to cut the product to the required size.
12. Packing and storage: The cut products are air-dried and packaged, and then stored in the warehouse.