In the purchase of quartz stone countertops, many consumers are blinded by pride, thinking that the quality of quartz stone has little to do with price. Just think it can be used.
In fact, you get what you pay for, and there is a big difference between the high-end and low-end inferior quality. Therefore, when consumers are buying quartz stone countertops, it is recommended that everyone choose high-end, large-scale quartz stone manufacturers.
The quality of quartz stone itself is one aspect. In the process of processing and installation, if there are cutting corners and not rigorous procedures, cracking may occur in the later stage. For example, the following:
1. Cracking at the seam of the countertop: When the main installation workers are splicing, the seams are not aligned, the bell mouth is small and the bottom is large, the glue is not evenly spread, and more importantly, the F clamp is not used to fix the glue after the glue is applied, or the seam is not fixed. Adding curing agent to the glue or accelerating the excessive amount of the glue will make the joints more brittle and crack when they are slightly impacted during use;
2. Cracking at the corner: Leaning against the wall too tightly without leaving shrinkage joints, the two cabinets are uneven or not leveled, the front corners are opened at right angles and the internal stress is concentrated, and the table surface is not uniformly shrunk due to external impact or temperature changes and cracks;
3. Cracks on the periphery of the above counter basin: There is no gap between the above counter basin and the basin hole, the basin hole is not polished smooth, the corners of the basin hole are not rounded or there are serrated marks, and the table surface is not uniformly shrunk due to external impact or temperature changes and cracks;
4. Cracking around the furnace hole: there is no gap between the gas stove and the furnace hole, the furnace hole is not polished smooth, the four corners of the basin hole are not rounded or there are jagged marks, and the table surface is cracked due to the impact of external force or the uneven shrinkage of the temperature change;
5. Cracks in the skirts of the above counter basins and stove holes: the load of the counter basin or stove cabinet is placed flat, when the above counter basins, the skirts of the stove holes are subjected to gravity (people stepping, stepping, etc.), etc., causing the above counter basins and stoves The skirt before the hole is cracked;
Sixth, the rear water barrier is cracked: the cabinet is uneven or the backing board is not leveled;
7. Cracks on the connecting surface of the rear water retaining edge: the glue is not firmly bonded;
8. Cracking in the center of the countertop: high temperature, external impact, uneven cabinets or pads, internal damage to the board, etc.; therefore, the main factor causing countertop cracking is the poor quality control of the countertop during processing.