Quartz stone material is quartz, and the combination of rich colors gives it the texture of natural stone and beautiful surface luster. It can be widely used in public buildings and home decoration (kitchen countertops, washstands, kitchen and bathroom walls, dining tables, coffee tables, window sills, door covers, etc.). It is an environmentally friendly, green new building interior that is non-radioactive and reusable. Decoration materials. The surface of the quartz stone is smooth, flat and no scratches are retained. The dense and non-porous material structure makes bacteria nowhere to hide, and it can be in direct contact with food, which is safe and non-toxic.
The high-quality quartz stone adopts selected natural quartz crystal minerals, the content of SiO2 exceeds 99.9%, and the impurity removal and purification during the manufacturing process, the raw materials do not contain any heavy metal impurities that may cause radiation, 94% quartz crystals, and other Resin additives make the quartz stone free from the risk of radiation contamination.
It should be pointed out that the quality of quartz stone is directly related to the content of resin. The higher the content of quartz in the quartz stone, the lower the amount of resin, the better the quality, the closer it is to natural, and the less likely it to be deformed. Experts pointed out that when the content of the resin in quartz stone is greater than 10%, its corresponding technical indicators will drop accordingly. At this time, quartz stone can no longer be called a real quartz stone. The so-called knowing ourselves, knowing each other, and understanding the dangers of quartz stone, we will subconsciously pay attention when using quartz stone and quartz stone products, and try to avoid any harm to ourselves. The other is the quartz stone market. There are a large number of fake and inferior products, and fake and inferior quartz stones are more harmful, so how to distinguish the authenticity of quartz stones?
1. Smell Good quartz stone is produced from environmentally friendly materials, and it smells like very natural stone. In the production process of inferior quartz stone, formaldehyde-containing glue is added, and the produced plate has a strong formaldehyde smell. The price of this kind of quartz stone can not be selected, which is harmful to life;
2. The key or pencil sharpener scratches, the scratches are deep and obviously unqualified;
3. Sandpaper under 200 meshes is unqualified if it is easy to fall off the stone powder;
4. There are cutting cracks on the upper and lower edges of the cutting surface as unqualified;
5. Quartz stones with a thickness of more than 15mm and less than 15mm will not be able to guarantee flexural performance;
6. Whether there are pores on the surface. If there are pores, the quartz stone is not good;
Seven, the gaps in the splicing are not obvious, which is a good product.