If you choose to use quartz stone as the countertop of the cabinet, during the installation process, we need to pay attention to:
1. Before installing the stone, you need to check the flatness of the on-site cabinets and floor cabinets, and check whether there is no error between the tabletop where the stone is installed and the size of the site. If there is an error, it needs to be processed and trimmed again.
2. When installing stone countertops, you need to keep the distance between the stone and the wall. Generally, the gap is as much as 3-5mm. The main purpose of leaving this gap is to prevent the subsequent thermal expansion and contraction of the stone countertops and cabinets. , To stretch, after the installation is completed, you need to put glass glue on the gap.
3. If you need to install sinks and other devices, you should first perform some partial repairs on the quartz stone countertops and the water barriers on the countertops, and knock them to check whether they are suspended. For some tiny suspended shapes, we can place them on the back of the stone. Add some glass glue to the bottom for filling. For some serious unevenness, you need to stop the construction and adjust the countertop of the cabinet to a flat state.
4. For some L-shaped countertops or some ultra-long countertops, some powerful glass clamps can be used to clamp the stone to squeeze the gap when necessary, and the gap must be cleaned. Here, we do not advocate polishing the joints between the stone and the wall, especially some dark stone series.
5. Evenly apply some glass glue for color mixing on the bottom of the water-retaining strip of the cabinet. It is used to adhere to the water retaining strip. Do not use connecting colloids such as marble glue to prevent it from being bonded. The bonding is too tight and causes cracking or fracture of the stone.
6. In the on-site construction, try to avoid opening the stone on the spot to prevent improper opening and cause cracks in the stone. The missing glass glue can be cleaned with clean water after ten minutes.