Cabinet countertops have the highest utilization rate in life, so they need regular maintenance. But people always have a misunderstanding, thinking that a good thing is to be “resistant to manufacturing” and does not require maintenance. In fact, it’s not that good things need maintenance. The quartz stone countertops are the same. Why are some families still as clean as new after 10 years, and some families will be “overshadowed”, cracked, cracked, etc. in less than 2 years? In addition to quality factors, it is largely related to maintenance.
Precautions for maintenance of quartz stone cabinet countertops
1. The countertop should be ventilated and dry. In order to avoid local overheating and cracking of the countertop, please do not put hot pots, irons, electric stoves, and other high-temperature utensils directly on the countertop for a long time. It is recommended to use pot pads with good heat insulation.
2. In order to make the quartz stone countertops look like new for a long time, if there are oil stains, soy sauce stains, rust, and other stains on the countertops, please clean them up in time to avoid stains remaining on the countertops for a long time.
3. Do not use heavy objects or sharp objects to hit the countertop, especially on weak parts such as stoves and basins.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop cleaning method
Under normal circumstances, the quartz stone cabinet countertops are cleaned with water after use, and then wipe the countertops with a dry cloth.
1. For hard dirt, such as glue, nail polish, paint, etc., adhered to the countertop, you can use a blade to remove it;
2. For the stains (rust, soy sauce, ink) that stay on the table for a long time, you can use a damp cloth to wipe the surface stains, and then use soap or strong detergent to apply evenly, then wipe back and forth with a rag until the stain is removed, and then use Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
3. If the stains staying on the countertop for a long time cannot be removed by the above methods, you can find a professional stone repairer for cleaning.