Regarding the misunderstanding of artificial stone, I think many people will confuse the concepts of several kinds of artificial stone, such as granite and quartz stone. In fact, what I want to say today is that granite is not quartz stone. Then the granite and quartz stone, which belong to the artificial stone series, should be confused. How to distinguish it?
A simple method to identify the stone:
1. Scintillating crystals can be seen on both the front and the sides of our stone.
2. Use toilet cleaner to drop on the surface, the bubbling is the stone. The cut surface of quartz stone is slightly rough, and the resin content that is too smooth is higher and it is easy to deform.
The production process of quartz stone is divided into two types: one is the pouring type, which is similar to the production technology of artificial stone. The raw material is placed in the membrane and solidified by vibration. The main material is quartz powder. This method can be mass-produced so the price is relatively low. , The market price is below 1000 per meter (I have seen 550/meter). There is also a high-pressure type. The quartz material is pressed into a large semi-finished product under high-pressure conditions. The production speed is slow and the cost is high. The price of this board is more than 1,500 per meter. The hardness, gloss, density, etc. of the high-pressure quartz stone are much higher than those of the pouring type. It is not difficult to distinguish between the two types of quartz stone. The color of the cut surface is close to the surface color of the high-pressure production board. The color of the cut surface is black and turbid. The difference is the casting plate. It should also be noted that each batch of quartz stone will have a color difference. When signing the contract with the merchant, you must specify that you use a batch of plates to ensure that there is no color difference. Many quartz stone processing plants use marble glue for processing. In splicing joints, the marble glue will turn yellow and black over time, which is also worth noting.
The production technology and characteristics of quartz stone are more outstanding than granite, quartz stone, and performance, but relatively speaking, the price is more expensive than granite!
1. Not old. The shiny and bright surface of the quartz stone has undergone more than 30 complicated polishing treatments. It will not be scratched by a knife, will not penetrate into liquid substances, and will not cause yellowing and discoloration. Daily cleaning only needs to be rinsed with water. That’s it, it’s simple and easy. Even after a long period of use, its surface is as bright as a newly installed countertop, without maintenance and maintenance.
2. No bleeding. Quartz stone is a dense and non-porous composite material manufactured under vacuum conditions. It has excellent anti-corrosion ability in the face of kitchen acid and alkali. Liquid substances used daily will not penetrate into it, and it will be placed on the surface for a long time. The liquid only needs to be wiped off with a rag with clean water or a cleaning agent such as Jie Erlang, and the remaining material on the surface can be scraped off with a blade if necessary.
3. Not burning. Natural quartz crystal is a typical refractory material. Its melting point is as high as 1300 degrees. Quartz stone made of 947 natural quartz is completely flame retardant and will not burn due to contact with high temperature. It also has high-temperature resistance that cannot be matched by artificial stone and other countertops.
4. It won’t be scratched. The quartz content of quartz stone is as high as 940. Quartz crystal is a natural mineral whose hardness is second only to diamond in nature. Its surface hardness is much greater than that of sharp tools such as knives and shovels used in the kitchen and will not be scratched.
5. Non-toxic and non-radiation. The surface of the quartz stone is smooth, flat and no scratches are retained. The dense and non-porous material structure allows bacteria nowhere to hide, and it can be in direct contact with food, which is safe and non-toxic.