Quartz stone is a kind of artificial stone, suitable materials for quartz kitchen countertops and vanity tops. It has the characteristics of natural environment protection, non-toxic, and non-radiation. Stone quartz has natural quartz hardness and compact without pores.
It is crack-free, durable, elegant, and stylish, which meets the psychological needs of modern urbanites who advocate high-cost performance and high performance, so it is welcomed and favored by modern decoration. The most familiar is the use of countertops and other quartz worktops. Many people have their own methods for distinguishing true and false quartz stones. And how to check the installed countertop? Today the editor introduces the acceptance criteria for quartz countertops.
1. Impurities are visually inspected in a 50mm straight surface. Impurities are not allowed to exceed 3 per square meter. Each particle is less than 0.5㎜ and there is no concentrated distribution. The same mesh number of raw variegated particles is allowed 3-5 per square meter.
2. The air bubbles on the countertop are also visually observed with a 50mm straight surface, and no air bubbles are allowed on the front of the countertop.
3. Cracks are visually inspected with 50㎝ straight surfaces. There are no cracks, cracks, and obvious crack repair marks on the table surface.
4. Visual inspection of the color, the color difference between the plates used in the same set of countertops is not allowed, and the color deviation from the model must not be too large.
5. Visual inspection of scratches, the chamfering of the table and the surface are smooth, without scratch marks.
6. Line visual inspection, the line shape of each set of countertops is clear and smooth, and the waterproof line has no collapse, no obvious unevenness, and visible processing traces.
7. Use a horizontal ruler for the size, the table surface should be flat, no wavy shape, and the appearance size error is less than ± 3mm.
8. Visual inspection, the gloss of the table is basically the same, the appearance is neat and clean, no stains. For the finish, use a finish meter 55 ± 5 degrees.
9. Visual inspection of the connection point, the table connection line is straight, polished and smooth, no glue watermark, the bottom of the connection port is reinforced with pads (due to the characteristics of the quartz stone product material, there are no obvious connection traces at the connection point).
10. Visual inspection of the basin hole, the combination of the basin and the countertop is smooth, the positive and negative rubber materials are full and firm, and the combination line is straight and beautiful. The wall of the furnace hole is straight and there is no obvious processing mark. The arcs around the transition are natural, and the four corners of the furnace hole must be bonded with reinforcing brackets.