Engineered quartz stone is a kind of artificial stone formed by die-casting with quartz sand as the main filler. The hardness of the plate can reach up to 7 Mohs hardness, high-temperature resistance of 300°, and beautiful color. The disadvantage is that it is not easy to process, the fracture cannot be repaired, and basically, only a flat table can be made. As the quartz stone market continues to mature in our country, coupled with subsidies for CNC equipment. At present, the problem of modeling difficulties and seamless stitching has been basically solved! The following introduces the cause analysis and solution measures of various quality problems of quartz stone slabs.
1. Stomatal phenomenon: round holes of different numbers and sizes appear on the surface of the sheet. Reason analysis: The vacuum degree in the press cannot reach the requirement of -0.098Mpa when the plate is pressed, and the air in the material is not discharged. The vacuum cannot meet the requirements for the following reasons: 1. The vacuum pump is not powerful enough to pump the vacuum to -0.098Mpa. 2. Air leakage from the compressor. Air leakage at the connections, joints, and seals of the presses. 3. Before the vacuum reaches -0.098Mpa, it starts to vibrate the pressure plate, mainly the uncompacted return pressure plate. Solution: 1. Check whether the compressor is leaking: close the vent valve, pump the vacuum to -0.098Mpa, close the valve connecting the pipeline between the compressor and the vacuum pump, and observe whether the pointer of the vacuum gauge moves back. If the pointer moves back, it means that the compressor is leaking, and notify the machine to repair. If the pointer does not move, it means that the compressor is not leaking. Check other possible causes. 2. Use a Maxwell vacuum gauge to check whether the vacuum in the compressor can reach -0.098Mpa. If it does not reach -0.098Mpa, it means the compressor is leaking or the vacuum pump is not strong enough. First, check whether the compressor is leaking. If the compressor does not leak, notify the mechanic to check the vacuum pump. 3. The uncompacted plate that needs to be back pressed must be evacuated to -0.098Mpa before pressing the plate, otherwise, it is easy to produce pores.
2. Variety phenomenon: 1. Black caused by friction between material and iron. 2. Noise caused by decolorization of the mirror glass. Reason analysis: 1. The stirring paddle leaks iron, or the iron leaks out of the feed port, causing the material to rub against the iron to produce black. 2. The vibration force of the press is not uniform, causing the mirror glass to discolor in some parts of the plate and produce variegated colors. 3. The debris in the environment enters the board to cause variegation. Solution: 1. When producing plates (especially fine-grained pure whiteboards), carefully check the feed opening of the mixer and the mixing paddle for iron leakage. If there is iron leakage, solve it immediately. 2. Use white mirror glass when producing mirror glass plates (except black). 3. Clean the sanitation around the production site.
3. the phenomenon of powder clusters: There are clusters of different sizes on the surface of the board, only powder and no particles. Reason analysis: 1. The stirring paddle can not stir, and there is material on the side of the mixer that is not stirred. 2. The material on the wall of the mixer falls into the material. 3. Uneven mixing. Solution: 1. The designated mechanical repairer is responsible for the production and maintenance of the stirring blade. If the stirring blade fails to stir, immediately notify the mechanical repairer to replace it. 2. The material on the wall of the mixer is shoveled into the mixer after adding resin or shoveled out of the mixer after putting the material. 3. The mixer is operated in strict accordance with the process requirements.
4. Uneven particles: Uneven distribution of large particles appears on the surface of the board, locally dense, and partially evacuated. Reason analysis: 1. Insufficient mixing time leads to uneven mixing. 2. Add the color paste before the particles and powder are evenly stirred. The powder and color paste will form agglomerates. If the mixing time is not enough, it is easy to cause uneven particle distribution. Solution: 1. Operate strictly in accordance with process requirements. 2. The large dough must be crushed before fabricating. 3. The granules and powder are mixed well in advance in the raw material workshop.
5. Impurity phenomenon: Raw materials not required by this model appear on the surface of the board. Reason analysis: 1. Brought in the raw materials: brought in the raw materials, brought in during the weighing process, and the bag filled with the materials was not cleaned. 2. Brought in during the production process: Brought in during the weighing process of the color paste, brought in during the mixing process (impurities are brought into the process of dumping, and the surrounding area of the mixer is not clean), brought into the environment (impurities floating in the air), Brought in during the cloth process (mainly gloves). Solution: 1. The impurities in the raw materials must be selected, the weighing place must be cleaned up and the bag must be cleaned up (bagging if necessary). 2. Clean up the sanitation on the mixing platform and pay attention to whether the gloves are clean when cloth. 3. Clean up the mixer and its surrounding hygiene before production.
6. Honeycomb phenomenon: after the thickness of the bottom surface of the plate is fixed, the local part is not set to the rough surface when the blank plate is still left. Reason analysis: 1. The thickness of the rough plate is not enough. 2. The deformation of the plate caused the partial thickness to not be fixed. 3. Insufficient grinding amount during thickness setting. Solution: 1. Adding materials to increase the thickness of the blank plate 2. Control the deformation of the plate. 3. Keep the bottom thickness small plate at 18-18.5mm, and the large plate at 18.5-19mm.