The most severe environmental impact assessment has intensified the reshuffle of China’s manufacturing industry, and the development of China’s quartz stone industry has also reached a new stage; at the same time, the small factories and small workshops that were forcibly closed during the environmental impact assessment process once again let people see the Chinese quartz stone market. The fish and dragons are mixed, and it is difficult to distinguish between true and false. Understanding the basic knowledge of quartz stone can provide a basis for the selection of quartz stone.
First. Definition and composition of quartz stone
Definition of quartz stone
Quartz stone is a new type of stone made of 92% quartz sand powder as the main aggregate and 8% resin, pigments, and other auxiliary materials as the main binding material. After mixing, it is formed by vacuum pressure vibration molding, curing, and processing. Non-radioactive pollution, reusable environmental protection, green new building materials, and decorative materials.
The composition of quartz stone
1. Resin: Resin is the basic material of quartz stone, which has the function of bonding and providing toughness.
2. Filling material: The main ingredient of the quartz stone filling material is silicon dioxide. Others include quartz stone sand, quartz stone powder, foundry sand, broken glass, shells, sea sand, etc.
3. Pigment: The role of pigment in quartz stone is to adjust the variety of colors and colors to make them rich and colorful.
4. Curing agent: The curing agent is an indispensable auxiliary for the production of quartz stone. The curing agent can play an important role in the shaping and intensive forming of the quartz stone.
5. Other additives: Resin is a polymer material. Appropriate addition of some additives can improve the process, increase production efficiency, enhance the performance of quartz stone, and extend the service life.
The raw material adopts a fully automatic pipeline transportation system and a closed mixing process that combines the principles of planetary revolution and rotation to ensure that the raw materials are mixed more carefully and uniformly, and fully guarantee the integrity of the quartz stone plate.
The introduction of a vacuum giant press with a total pressure of 1000T and a radical force of 800T, repeated cumbersome pressing processes to ensure the high density and strong hardness of the quartz stone, and lay a sufficient foundation for the product’s scratch resistance, wear resistance, fracture resistance and impact resistance.
The polishing system adopts new patented polishing equipment. A single set of polishing equipment is equipped with 34 grinding heads, which can not only improve the efficiency of the polishing process, reduce costs, but also ensure that the quartz stone products achieve a high gloss, and the surface is non-destructive, scratch-free, smooth, and Excellent quality of stain and stain resistance. In addition, the 12,500m3 submerged water treatment tank ensures that industrial water such as polishing is reused and never discharged!
Quality inspection system
The product quality inspection area is equipped with much automated suction and flipping equipment, which not only reduces labor costs and efficiently conducts quality inspections, but also ensures that the quality inspection work is more careful and rigorous. Our principle is: products that do not meet quality standards will never leave the factory!
Second. The performance of quartz stone
The hardness, rigidity, and weight of quartz stone are higher than natural marble and ordinary artificial stone, and it has a strong scratch and wears resistance.
Its main performance:
1. Not easy to scratch: The quartz sand content of quartz stone is as high as 90% or more. After being pressed by gravity, its whole body hardness can be as high as Mohs hardness 7, which is greater than sharp tools such as knives and shovel used in the kitchen, and it is not easy to be scratched.
2. Strong anti-pollution: Quartz stone is a dense and non-porous solid surface material manufactured under vacuum conditions. The surface has excellent corrosion resistance to acids and alkalis. The liquid placed on the surface for a long time only needs water or Clean and bright detergent can be wiped with a cloth.
3. Flame-retardant and flame-retardant: natural quartz crystal is a typical refractory material, its melting point is as high as 1300 degrees, and quartz stone made of more than 90% natural quartz has excellent flame-retardant properties and will not be caused by exposure to high temperatures Burning, it has high-temperature resistance that artificial stone and other countertops cannot match.
4. Non-toxic and non-radiation: The surface of the quartz stone is smooth, flat, without scratches, and the dense and non-porous material structure makes bacteria have nowhere to hide. Zhongxun quartz stone is non-toxic and non-radiation, and it has passed NSF certification and can be in direct contact with food.
5. Anti-penetration and bleeding: Zhongxun quartz stone products are vacuum die-cast, dense, and non-porous. After multiple polishing processes, high-quality compounding agents and pit aging agents are added, the products have low water absorption, anti-seepage, and stain resistance.
Third. Where can quartz stone plates be used?
In addition, quartz stone can also be used for bay windows, TV background walls, bedside tables, desks, etc. In the future, as the craftsmanship and protection of quartz stone become more mature, quartz stone will also be used on the ground and wall.
Fourth. Maintenance and maintenance of quartz stone
Quartz stone is a non-porous, dense, high-hardness solid surface material composed of high-quality quartz sand and polymer materials. It has high-quality properties such as chemical resistance, scratch resistance, and stain resistance. It is used in professional countertops and is unmatched by other materials. In order to enhance the beauty of quartz stone countertops, keep the kitchen countertops clean and adhere to a hygienic life, daily maintenance and maintenance are essential. Today, the editor will give a systematic introduction on how to maintain quartz stone.
As we all know, China quartz stone is a green surface material certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation). The product is non-radioactive and food can directly touch the surface. It is widely used in cabinets, desks, and other places, so oil stains cannot be avoided. , Coffee stains, wine vinegar stains, sugar salt stains, and other pollution and become sloppy. In this case, just wipe the countertop with warm water and soapy water. When you encounter stubborn stains, you can use a scouring pad to remove them.
If there are naughty children at home, you may have to deal with some ink handwriting. You can use a damp cloth to clean the surface stains and then erase them with rubber glue. If there are still traces, mix with detergent and water in a ratio of 1:0.5, which makes the mix The washing powder is relatively viscous and has a certain degree of friction. Soak the prepared washing powder on the countertop for about 5 minutes, then scrub with a small brush until the stain is removed, and finally rinse with water.
Because there are a large number of metal cookware in the kitchen, it is inevitable to produce annoying water stains and rust on the countertops. To deal with these rust stains, you can wipe off the surface stains with a damp cloth, and then soak it with toothpaste, white vinegar, or 84 disinfectant for about 10 minutes. Then wipe it with a cloth, and the stain can be easily removed.
In daily use, the quartz stone should also be protected from scratches from external forces. For example, do not cut meat and vegetables directly on the countertop. You can put a thick cloth on the cutting board before cutting vegetables and meat; Use a knife, drill, or another mechanical impact.
Quartz stone is made mostly of quartz sand and a small part of resin combined with pigments and accelerators through multiple rigorous production processes. It is ingenious and has more heat resistance than other materials. In daily use, the use of heat insulation pads and heat insulation tripods can better protect the surface of the countertop, especially the edges.
Chemical resistance should avoid chemical reactions
The main causes of minor corrosion damage to quartz stone countertops are: containing bleach, corrosive, rosin oil, high alkalinity, xylene, toluene, potassium hydroxide, caustic soda, methylene chloride, trichloroethane, etc. Chemical cleaning agents, avoid using such cleaning agents to clean quartz stone countertops.