1. Hardness: The surface has a Mohs hardness of 7. The simple detection method is to use an iron sharp object to squeeze to observe the damage point without scratches.
2. Density: 2.37-2.5
3. High-temperature resistance: 300℃. Place a stainless steel cup filled with boiling water on the countertop for 30 minutes, and the color will not change. Or put a lighted cigarette butt on the quartz stone and it will not change color.
4. Stain resistance: Use soy sauce, vinegar, and coffee to drip on the quartz stone, wipe it with detergent and water after 24 hours, and observe that it does not change color.
5. Environmental protection: It can provide green environmental protection certification tested by an authoritative department.
6. Fire resistance: Use 10mm×30mm quartz stone thin strips to burn on an open flame.
7. Acid and alkali resistance: etch the surface with 3% hydrochloric acid solution or 100g/L citric acid solution, 30g/L sodium hydroxide, or potassium hydroxide solution, and there is no obvious visible change on the surface. Stone industry standard
8. Water absorption: less than 0.04%. Sprinkle a little water on the surface of the quartz stone for 24 hours and observe that the color does not turn white.
9. Flexural strength: the standard is SN/T0308-1993.
10. Compressive strength: the standard is SN/T0308-1993.
11. Thermal expansion: the standard is SN/T17748-1999.
12. Radioactivity limit index (no radiation): internal and external exposure index conforms to GB6566-2001.
13. Luminance: Use a photometer to detect more than 60 degrees.
14. Appearance: clear and not turbid. The color is uniform. Flatness: within 3000 mm ± 0.5 mm; thickness: 12 mm board ± 0.5 mm, 15 mm board ± 1 mm, 20 mm board ± 1.5 mm.