Kitchen countertops are used most frequently in life, so regular maintenance is required. But people always have a misconception that good things are “resistance” and do not require maintenance. In fact, it is not. Good things require more maintenance. The same quartz stone countertop, why do some families use it for 10 years and they can still be as clean as new, and some families will appear “shaken”, cracked, cracked and so on in less than 2 years? In addition to quality factors, it is also largely related to daily maintenance.
Precautions for maintenance of Calacatta white quartz:
1. The kitchen must be ventilated and dry; in order to avoid local overheating and cracking of the countertop, do not place hot pots, irons, electric stoves, and other high-temperature utensils directly on the countertop for a long time. It is recommended to use potholders with good insulation.
2. In order to make the quartz stone countertop clean for a long time, if there are oil stains, soy sauce stains, rust and other stains on the countertop, please clean it in time to avoid the stains caused by the stains staying on the countertop for a long time.
3. Do not hit the countertop with heavy objects or sharp objects, especially on the weak parts such as stoves and basins.
(China quartz Calacatta white quartz countertop layout works)
Quartz stone cabinet countertop cleaning method:
Under normal circumstances, the white Calacatta quartz countertops are cleaned with clean water after use, and then the tabletop can be wiped clean with a dry rag. For serious stains, you can use cleaning agents such as ‘Bi Lizhu’.
1. For hard dirt such as glue, nail polish, and paint adhering to the countertop, you can use a blade to remove it;
2. For stains (rust, soy sauce, ink) that stay on the table for a long time, you can use a damp cloth to wipe the surface stains, then use soap or detergent to evenly apply. Clean and dry.
3. If the stains that stay on the table for a long time can not be removed by the above method, you can find professional stone repair personnel to clean them.