The equipment used in the quartz stone color-matching experiment includes electronic scales, beakers, glasses, stirring rods, etc. All equipment must be clean and dry before the test begins.
The following are the specific operation steps of the quartz stone color-matching experiment:
1. Take 100g of quartz stone below 40 mesh (0.1-0.3mm), and place it in a beaker (the volume of the beaker is 250 or 500ml) or a hard plastic cup. Soft plastic cups are not allowed;
2. Weigh the toner, accurate to 0.01g. The toner should be weighed on paper and added to the beaker after weighing accurately. If the recipe requires several different toners, measure them separately, add them to the beaker according to the required amount from more to less, and stir with a clean glass rod until uniform;
3. Take a glass sheet of 10*250px, take out about one-third of the stirred toner, and place it on the glass sheet, add 400-mesh quartz powder, stir evenly, and then add resin and stir until uniform. The amount of quartz powder and resin is added according to the proportion of quartz sand according to the base formula;
4. Take a 2*125px piece of glass, apply the stirred color paste on its surface, and observe whether its color is consistent with the required color through the glass. Then adjust the amount of each component until the required color stone is prepared;
5. After the required color is adjusted, the small sample stone experiment can be done;
6. When doing a small sample experiment, the amount of mixing material is 5 times the actual required amount.