Now there are quartz stone and granite enterprises on the market. The layman doesn’t know the difference between them, they only know that they are all artificial stones.
So what are the specific differences between quartz stone and granite:
1. Quartz stone is made of 94% quartz and 6% resin, and the hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is synthesized from marble powder and resin, so the hardness is generally 4-6 degrees, which is simply quartz Stone is harder than granite, scratch-resistant, and wear-resistant.
2. Quartz stone can be reused. Because the internal material of quartz stone is evenly distributed, the front and back sides are basically the same. That is to say after the surface is severely impacted and damaged, the front and back sides pass After simple polishing and sanding, the same effect as the original front can be achieved, which greatly reduces maintenance costs and costs. The granite cannot be reused, because its positive effect is specially made, and once it is damaged, it cannot be used again. Simply put, quartz stone is not easy to break, while granite is easy to break.
3. Due to the characteristics of its own material, quartz stone determines its high-temperature resistance. The temperature below 300 degrees Celsius will not have any influence on it, that is, it will not deform and break; because it contains a large amount of resin, it is particularly prone to deformation and scorching at high temperatures.
4. Quartz stone is a non-radiation product and has no adverse effects on the body; the raw materials we make of quartz stone are non-radiation quartz, and the granite is made of natural marble powder, so there may be radiation, which may cause adverse effects on the body.
5. When looking at the sample, there is a protective film on the surface of the stone. The surface of the quartz stone does not need any processing.