1. Quartz stone is made of 94% quartz and 6% resin, and the hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is synthesized from marble powder and resin, so the hardness is generally 4-6 degrees, which is simply quartz Stone is harder than granite, scratch-resistant, and wear-resistant.
2. When looking at the sample, there is a protective film on the surface of the granite. The surface of the quartz stone does not need any processing.
3. Quartz stone can be reused. Because the internal material of quartz stone is evenly distributed, the front and back sides are basically the same. That is to say after the surface is severely impacted and damaged, the front and back sides will pass through After simple polishing and sanding, the same effect as the original front can be achieved, which greatly reduces maintenance costs and costs. And granite cannot be reused, because its positive effect is specially made, once it is damaged, it cannot be used again. Simply put, quartz stone is not easy to break, while granite is easy to break.
4. Quartz stone is a non-radiation product and has no adverse effects on the body; the raw materials for our quartz stone are non-radiation quartz, and granite is made of natural marble powder, so there may be radiation, which may cause adverse effects on the body.
5. Quartz stone is resistant to high temperatures due to its own material characteristics. The temperature below 300 degrees Celsius will not have any effect on it, that is, it will not be deformed or broken; granite contains a large amount of resin, so It is particularly prone to deformation and scorching at high temperatures.