The high-quality quartz stone uses selected natural quartz crystal minerals with a SiO2 content of more than 99.9%, and is purified during the manufacturing process. The raw materials do not contain any heavy metal impurities that may cause radiation, 94% quartz crystals, and others The resin additives make the quartz stone no risk of radiation pollution.
Quartz stone is colorful and diverse and can be widely used in public buildings and home decoration fields. It is a very common decoration material for us. Today we are going to introduce to you why so many people use quartz stone, and what advantages does it have?
1. No scratching. Quartz stone has a quartz content of up to 94%. Quartz crystal is a natural mineral whose hardness is second only to diamond in nature. Its surface hardness can be as high as 7.5 on the Mohs scale, which is much greater than the knife used in the kitchen. Wait for a sharp weapon, it will not be scratched.
2. No pollution. Quartz stone is a dense and non-porous composite material manufactured under vacuum conditions. Its quartz surface has excellent corrosion resistance to kitchen acid and alkali, and liquid substances used daily will not penetrate its interior, The liquid that is placed on the surface for a long time only needs to be wiped with a rag with clean water or a cleaning agent such as Jierliang. If necessary, the residual material on the surface can be scraped off with a blade.
3. It is not used. The shiny and bright surface of quartz stone has undergone more than 30 complicated polishing processes, which will not be scratched by a knife, will not penetrate into liquid substances, and will not cause yellowing and discoloration. The cleaning only needs to be rinsed with water, which is simple and easy. Even after a long period of use, its surface is as bright as a newly installed countertop, without maintenance and maintenance.
4. Incombustible. Natural quartz crystal is a typical refractory material. Its melting point is as high as 1300 degrees. The quartz stone made of 94% natural quartz is completely flame retardant and will not burn due to exposure to high temperatures. It also has artificial stone and other countertops. Unmatched high-temperature resistance characteristics.
5. Non-toxic and non-radiation. The surface of the quartz stone is smooth, flat and no scratches are retained. The dense and non-porous material structure makes bacteria have no place to hide, and can be in direct contact with food, safe and non-toxic!