1. After the installation of the countertop is completed, it is necessary to perform sanitation and cleaning work on the countertop.
2. Dispense special glue for quartz stone and apply it to the gap of the quartz stone countertop.
3. After the glue is dry, polish it with a grinder.
4. Finally, wax the countertop, or spray the stone protective agent on the quartz countertop.
Quartz stone is a good material, and it has many advantages. And what is the bright treatment method of quartz stone joints, let’s take a look now.
1. After the installation of the countertop is completed, it is necessary to perform sanitary cleaning work on the countertop to ensure that no more dust and stains remain, otherwise it will affect the subsequent normal use.
2. Next, prepare the special glue for the quartz stone, after mixing it, apply it to the gap of the quartz stone countertop. Note that the color of the glue required should be as consistent with the color of the quartz stone as possible, so as to ensure the beautiful effect.
3. After the glue is dry, you need to install the wool piece on the sanding machine, and then align the gaps for sanding. Pay attention to the intensity of use, so as not to damage the quality of the tiles.
4. After polishing, it is necessary to wax the countertop, or spray the stone protective agent on the quartz countertop to protect it.
What are the advantages of quartz stone?
1. The scratch-resistant effect of quartz stone is relatively good. The amount of quartz contained in quartz stone can reach 94%, and in nature, quartz stone is second only to masonry. This kind of natural ore has a relatively high surface hardness, which can reach 8 degrees on the Mohs, and it is not prone to scratches.
2. The stain resistance of quartz stone is also relatively strong. Its surface is dense and non-porous, and it is not easy to be corroded by acid and alkali liquids, and the liquid usually used cannot penetrate into the quartz stone, increasing its service life.
3. Quartz stone material is a refractory material, the melting point can reach more than 1300 degrees, it can be said that it is completely flame-retardant, and it will not burn due to high temperature, and it is safer to use.
What is the treatment method of the seam of quartz stone and what are the advantages of quartz stone? Quartz has many advantages, so pay special attention to it before purchasing, so as to ensure normal use in the later period and avoid unnecessary troubles.