1. After the installation of the countertop is completed, it is necessary to do hygienic cleaning of the countertop.
2. Prepare the special glue for the quartz stone and apply it to the gap of the quartz stone countertop.
3. After the glue is dry, use a sander to polish it.
4. Finally, wax the countertop, or spray the stone protective agent on the quartz stone countertop.
Quartz is a good material with many advantages. And what is the light treatment method of quartz stone joints, let’s take a look now.
What is the bright light treatment method for quartz stone joints?
1. After the installation of the countertop is completed, it is necessary to clean the countertop to ensure that there will not be more dust and stains left, otherwise it will affect the subsequent normal use.
2. Next, prepare the special glue for the quartz stone, and apply it to the gap of the quartz stone countertop after it is prepared. Note that the color of the glue required should be the same as the color of the quartz stone, so as to ensure the beautiful effect.
3. After the glue is dry, install the wool sheet on the sander and then align the gap for sanding. Pay attention to the strength of use, so as not to damage the quality of the tiles.
4. After polishing, it is necessary to wax the countertop or spray the stone protective agent on the quartz stone countertop to protect it.
What are the advantages of quartz stone?
1. The scratch resistance of quartz stone is relatively good. Inside the quartz stone, the amount of quartz contained can reach 94%, and in nature, quartz stone is second only to masonry. It is a kind of natural ore, and the hardness of the surface is relatively high, which can reach 8 degrees Mohs, and it is not easy to scratch.
2. The dirt resistance of quartz stone is also relatively strong. Its surface is dense and non-porous, and it is not easy to be corroded by acid and alkali liquids, and the liquid used in ordinary times cannot penetrate into the quartz stone to increase its service life.
3. Quartz stone material is a refractory material, the melting point can reach more than 1300 degrees, it can be said to be completely flame retardant, and it will not burn due to high temperature, and it is safer to use.